The new T-80 Series truck temperature control unit costs less to operate.
|UP TO DOUBLE-DIGIT FUEL SAVINGS|
Reduced run time due to more efficient pull down means you can expect 5-20% in fuel savings compared to current units.
|DOUBLE-DIGIT MAINTENANCE COST REDUCTION|
Faster pull down reduces run time, extending calendar time between service intervals.
|INDUSTRY-LEADING PRODUCT RELIABILITY|
The T-80 series builds on the most reliable truck platform in the industry, giving you peace of mind.
|Maintenance means a couple of negative things for your business - units that are out of service and the costs associated with maintenance and repair. Because the T-80 Series has been designed and refined with these things in mind, you’ll see a couple of results you’ll like a lot more - less maintenance downtime and lower maintenance costs.|
- Double-digit maintenance savings for a real impact on your bottom line
- EMI (extended maintenance interval) of 2000 hours is the longest in the industry, lowering downtime and maintenance costs
- Scroll compressor requires less maintenance with 87% fewer moving parts than traditional compressors
UP TO 20% Lower Fuel Costs
|Reduce maintenance costs and waste with EMI-2000 extended maintenance interval|
- Reduces clean up and disposal costs
- Reduces environmental impact with less spillage and less waste
- Extends engine life
- Lower maintenance costs than competitive models
- More uptime with less time in the shop
|QuickTemp brings your load to setpoint faster, which means less runtime on your unit and less maintenance|
- Faster pull down at start up, faster recovery after door openings
- Reduces run time by up to 20% over current model
- Extends calendar time between routine maintenance
- Extends the life of critical components
Because fuel expenses make up a large part of your budget, the T-80 Series was developed to take advantage of the latest fuel-saving technologies to deliver better fuel economy than ever before.
- Consumes up to 20% less fuel in all ambient conditions, hauling fresh or frozen
- QuickTemp pulls down temperature faster, consuming less fuel to reach the set point
- SmartPower electric standby eliminates fuel usage during shore power operation for additional savings
- Advanced fuel-saving control technology with the TSR-3 control system for greater efficiency
SmartPower Electric Standby
The SmartPower electric standby option allows the units to operate on electric power in addition to being powered by the standard diesel engine, which saves fuel, reduces engine wear and cuts emissions.
- Reduced operating costs of up to 75%
- Reduced diesel emissions
- Reduced noise
- Lower maintenance costs UP TO 20% Lower Fuel Costs
- Less waste generated
- Reduced life cycle cost
- Extended reefer lifespan
- A technology refined for over 50 years by Thermo King