|Refrigeration Capacity||68,000 BTU/hr (19,929 Watts)|
|Heating Capacity||72,000 BTU/hr|
|Airflow Volume||3,300 ft3/min|
|Engine Type||Four cylinder, direct injection, liquid cooled (Compliant with Final Tier 4 EPA Emissions Regulations Standards)|
|Engine Rating||35 hp|
|Maintenance Intervals||3,000 hrs/4,000 hrs|
|Dimensions||81.6 in. x 86.2 in. x 24 in.|
For nearly 75 years, Thermo King has delivered superior products and performance for its customers. And with Precedent, we’re taking that reputation to an entirely new level, from improved reliability standards to compliance choices that don’t compromise performance. It’s our very best — and it’s meant to help your business save more money across every mile. Precedent began as a complete blank slate. Innovative strategies were brought to the table. Tried-and-true methods were held to higher standards. New technologies were considered; some didn’t make the cut. And in the end, we arrived at a platform that delivers double-digit fuel savings without the uncertainty of future compliance. Welcome to Precedent.
S-Series models, which include the S-600, S-700 and S-600M, already meet Tier 4 final emissions certification by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California Air Resources Board (CARB). Further, they comply with CARB’s Ultra-Low-Emission Transport Refrigeration Unit In-Use Performance Standards (ULETRU).
- Microchannel Condenser Coils: Unique curved structure and more than double the surface area ensures no “dead spots” to compromise your operations.
- Reciprocating Compressor: Founded on a nearly 40-year operational legacy for unmatched serviceability and substantial efficiencies.
- Proven Diesel Direct Electric: Ensures minimal energy loss (as opposed to an all-electrical solution) while maximizing fuel efficiency and reliability.
- Testing: Precedent has undergone strenuous testing for three years to ensure optimal performance under all conditions.
- Appearance Options: Options include chrome grills & accessories and LED lighting for a custom look both day and night.
- Serviceability: Filtration systems are built around a 3,000 hour expected maintenance interval with improved accessibility.
- Generator: Permanent Magnet Generator provides smaller, lighter and more reliable package for improved performance.
- Condenser Fans: Smart induction motors operate electronically-driven fans based on conditions and needs of the refrigeration system.
- Evaporator System: Utilizes dual-speed induction fan to maximize airflow at high and low engine speeds.
- SmartPower™: Offers superior temperature control in electric standby situations. Available in both standard and high-output versions.
- Battery Charger: An option to our traditional alternator, the electronically-driven battery charger provides superior longevity and reliability.
- Belt Life: Each of Precedent’s belts is made of high-grade engineered rubber and designed to last 12,000 hours.
- Common Rail Fuel Injection*: Provides a breakthrough solution that meets all known emissions standards without the need for an expensive aftertreatment system.
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation*: Light solution meets government NOx emission standards without penalizing fuel efficiency.
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst*: Helps deliver industry-leading performance in reduction of hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide emissions.
- (System net cooling capacity at 100°F ambient and high speed engine operation)
- Engine Power w/ETV: 35° F: 68,000 BTU/hr; 19,929 Watts
- Engine Power w/ETV: 0° F: 37,000 BTU/hr; 10,844 Watts
- Engine Power w/ETV: -20° F: 25,000 BTU/hr; 7,327 Watts
- Electric Power: 35° F: 50,000 BTU/hr; 14,654 Watts
- Electric Power: 0° F: 35,000 BTU/hr; 10,257 Watts
- Electric Power: -20° F: 25,000 BTU/hr; 7,327 Watts
- (System net heating capacity at 35/0°F ambient)
- BTU/hr: 72,000
- Volume at 0 Pa static pressure: 3,300 ft3/min
- Type: four cylinder, direct injection, liquid cooled (Compliant with Final Tier 4 EPA Emissions Regulations Standards)
- Model: TK488CRH
- Hp Rating at 2600 RPM: 35
- Oil Capacity: 12 qt
- Maintenance Interval: 3,000 hrs/4,000 hrs
- Lightweight aluminum alloy body, heads and sump
- Model: X430L
- Displacement: 30.0 in3
- Type: (Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP), internationally approved) R404A
- Charge: 14.5 lbs
- System Weight: 1872 lbs
- 50 gallon fuel tank w/bracket: 76 lbs